Once you have logged in to your clixifix account, click on the Search icon on the top right of your clixifix screen.
- Select the address field.
- Search the address you want to raise the defect against, select and hit enter or Go.
- Once within the plot, firstly check the ticket hasn't been raised before and if it hasn't proceed to "+ New Ticket".
- You need to select the priority of the defect category. This ensures that the issue is resolved within the correct pre-agreed time-scales, for example 24 hours or 7 days.
- Next you will need to "Choose Defect Category" and "Defect Sub-Category" from the pre-populated list.
- Insert a detailed description of the repair or issue, the more information you provide, the quicker and easier it is to respond and/or resolve.
- Finally in order to complete the tickets you'll be prompted to capture contact details for the tenant/homeowner and any additional information that will be useful for the person who will be attending the job For Example: Mrs Smith is hard of hearing, please knock on window...
To create the ticket, simply click on the "Post Ticket"
and that’s it, simple as that.