Use this report to give you a breakdown of tickets per scheme, and by Registered Provider if within that sector.
- Filter available by various pre-designated timescales or select your own custom dates.
- Select show tickets to reveal all open tickets. Export to PDF or Excel if required for a printable copy.
This summary is a snapshot of performance including your number of current open tickets. Any on hold or overdue tickets are included in this figure but the amounts are listed in brackets for example :-
On the ticket timeline chart you can deselect your brought forward, created, closed, closed on time and closed overdue blue tabs by clicking on them to remove them. Select them again to show on chart.
Ticket Analysis table:-
Open tickets brought forward – any open tickets brought forward from period immediately before dates selected
Tickets created – new tickets created
Tickets closed – any tickets closed
Tickets closed outside KPI – Shows the amount closed outside of your KPI’s and gives the percentage (closed outside KPI figure divided by total tickets closed)
Tickets closed within KPI – Shows the amount closed within your KPI’s and gives the percentage (as above for calculation)
Tickets aborted – Aborted tickets
Open tickets carried forward – this figure is a calculation of the previous columns (open tickets brought forward, plus tickets created, minus tickets closed, minus aborted tickets)
Plots in warranty – How many plots in warranty during period
Average Tickets Open (per plot in warranty) - this is calculated by open tickets carried forward divided by the plots in warranty
Average Tickets Created (per plot in warranty) - this is calculated by tickets created divided by plots in warranty
Ticket Priority Pie Charts :-
- First shows all open tickets split into their priorities.
- Second shows any overdue tickets split into their priorities.
This will give you plot information for that scheme.
- If you have selected show tickets from the filter at the top of the report the next table will give you all your open tickets and information.
- Any blue number or word that when hovered over underlines itself, click to go to that information within clixifix, i.e a ticket number, defect title, comment etc.
- Any part of the report can be hidden by clicking on the section title, i.e if you want to hide the pie charts click on the Ticket Priority title. Select again to bring them back.