If the data subject asked to be supplied with the information about them that you hold, could you do this?

Modified on Fri, 11 May 2018 at 11:54 AM

Any such query should be shared with the ‘data controller’ of your personal data.

In this instance, this would be the House builder, Principal Contractor or the Commercial Contractor.

This may be the client that delivered the new property or project or clixifix®.

If you send through your query, we can direct you to the appropriate party.

Our team ban be contacted via the email : support@clixifix.co.uk

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article