Could you change the personal data you hold if it was incorrect or incomplete?

Modified on Tue, 24 Nov 2020 at 04:57 PM

Where appropriate, clixifix® will be in a position to direct you to the appropriate party to change / edit the personal data via the data controller.


In this instance, this would be the House builder, Principal Contractor or the Commercial Contractor.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article