Your Launchpad is the landing page of your clixifix suite.
From here you can navigate across the different sectors of your companies market sectors.
At a glance you can see an overview of Tickets, Tasks, Appointments and Comments per sector. If you wish to view your Overdue Tickets simply click into the red Tickets Overdue box and you will be re-directed to these tickets in your Ticket landing area.
Speculative Housing Schemes
- Speculative Housing or Open Market Residential is where the developer builds new homes to sell.
- In this Sector you can create user profiles for your Plot Purchasers.
- You can create profiles for your Sub-Contractors to collaborate on defects and repairs.
Partnership Residential schemes
- This is where your company is the Principal Contractor for a Registered Provider.
- The Registered Provider (RP) or Housing Association has entered into a JCT contract or similar with your Company to deliver new homes in partnership with them.
- In this Market Sector the (RP) will receive defects and repair requests from their tenants for the properties that your Company has handed over on practical completion.
- You can create user profiles for all your RP users and Sub-Contractors to collaborate on defects and repairs.
Commercial Project Schemes.
- This Market Sector can manage the defects and repairs across a range of projects across a variety of sectors including; office, industrial, retail, student accommodation, civic and healthcare, excluding residential.
- In this Sector you can create user profiles for your Clients, and also create profiles for your Sub-Contractors to collaborate on defects and repairs.
You can choose to turn on / off each of these respective contexts / market sectors from your settings admin area.
From your launchpad area you can search across all tickets and all addresses / properties in your clixifix suite.
You can navigate to your global Admin settings area by clicking on the settings cog in the top right hand corner of your launchpad.