How do I start a discussion as a Housing Association/Client User?
Modified on: Thu, 25 Aug, 2022 at 3:01 PM
- Discussions are designed to enable effective collaboration between a chosen group of team members or colleagues on a specific subject or issue.
- A discussion can be created to capture opinions, create a plan, and make decisions and feedback across numerous members of the team.
- All contributions to the discussion are then stored in one secure place for later reference.
Step 1: Simply click on the Discussions section
Step 2: Once you have chosen to create a new discussion, give the discussion a title. For Example, Revised Code of Conduct.
Step 3: Then in the main body of the discussion provide a comprehensive description of what you would like to discuss. For Example, Please find attached the Revised Code of Conduct for our Contractors. All comments welcome.
Step 4: Choose who from your business / team that you would like to participate in the discussion by using our meta-search feature.
Step 5: Once Submitted, you have the option of adding documents. You can upload more than one document at a time.
- All the users that are involved in the discussion will receive an e-mail to let them know you have started a discussion and what it’s about.
- Every time that a user contributes to the discussion, all the users receive the message via e-mail.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?