clixifix gives you the ability to create a variety of Users for your suite.
These users can have full control or very little control of your suite depending on the permissions set by the Administrator or Account owner.
The administrator or Account owner creates the users profiles in the respective profiles admin area.
An invitation email is created and the new user will need to follow the link to create a password to access their clixifix dashboard.
The different types of users are outlined here:
- Administrator Users : have full control over your full clixifix suite
- Your Team members users: Can collaborate on all features in clixifix but can't change any admin settings, or re-open or abort tickets. They also cannot send external comments.
- Registered Providers Clients users: Can only see Schemes / Projects / Developments that you are working in partnership with them.They can create inspection lists and tickets from their dashboard and also upload documents and comment on all tickets and inspections.
- Sub-Contractor Users: These users will only see Schemes / Projects / developments that you have chosen to collaborate with on. They can accept / reject and comment on tickets and Inspection lists from their dashboard. They can also add documents to tickets and inspection lists.
- Plot Purchasers Users : (Speculative Residential schemes context only) You can invite your plot purchasers to collaborate with you on clixifix. The purchasers will view a watered down dashboard with details and date for their property only. They can create inspection lists and tickets from their dashboard and also upload documents and comment on all tickets and inspections.