Data subject requests for information about them on clixifix® (SAR)

Modified on Thu, 12 Oct 2023 at 01:42 PM

Any such data subject access query should be shared with the ‘data controller’ of the personal data concerned.


In this instance, this would be the House builder, Housing Association, Principal Contractor or Commercial Contractor.


This may be the client that delivered the new property, or project or clixifix®.


If you send us your query, we can direct you to the appropriate party.


Our team can be contacted via the email:

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article