If you adding a scheme to Partnership Residential, then navigate to Our Clients tab. Choose the Registered Provider you wish to add the scheme to, and simply click on + New Scheme.
For each sector make sure to complete all the following fields:
- Scheme Code
- Scheme Name
- Address - Address 1,2,3, City, County and Post Code (This doesn't pull through onto job tickets it is just for info of scheme location)
The scheme KPI must be left ON to enable performance to be fully reportable. If this is changed by a user then it is shown in the Audit Trail within the scheme detail - see below.
It is important to add the respective Contractors to this scheme too. This will enable your users to nominate these chosen Contractors to complete works required on Tickets and Inspection Lists in the future.
- To do this simply type your contractors name into the Contractors box.
- The box is meta searchable so as you start to type the subcontractors name it will show below the box in green.
- When the one you require shows up simply click on the subcontractor in the green.
- Repeat until you have the list of subcontractors for that scheme associated.
Click Submit to create.