From the Inspection List view page navigate to the contractors tab.
You have the option to nominate either a Sub-Contractor or a member of your team to respond to the defect or repair.
Step 1: Choose Nominate Team Member radio button.
Step 2: Choose the Team Members name from the drop box and select Nominate.
Step 3: Provide a detailed description of what is required to repair the respective defect or issue and tick the relevant box(es) to assign the defects to that Team Member.
Step 4: Select Save and Send Now.
When you NOMINATE a Team member:
- The date/time nominated will be recorded
- An email with a summary and the instruction will be sent to that team member.
The Team member will be required to log-in with their details to to accept or reject the Job as described in the instruction.
Step 1: If accepted, this will be logged and an email sent to the Principal Contractor or House builder admin / Account owner to alert.
Step 2: This will be logged as the date/time instructed.
- If rejected, this will be logged and an email sent to the Principal Contractor or House builder to alert.
- On rejection the Team member will specify the reasons why they won’t do the works required.
- On Rejection, the Admin User will go back to NOMINATE another Team member using the ticket wizard and the same workflow will apply.