Please let us know at clixifix if you would like to proceed with using Contact Builder pre-sale.
- clixifix can integrate with Contact Builder. This gives the ability to activate a link between both web applications which enables data to be sent back and forth between both applications.
- clixifix operates on a plot basis. This is analogous to Contact Builder Reservations or plots.
- The process is that Contact Builder would send the pre-sale data to clixifix after the reservation has been recorded by an admin user, by clicking create this now in clixifix.
- This action then creates the plot in clixifix with the associated data from Contact Builder. The scheme will be required to be pre-loaded onto clixifix for the plots to be associated to.
- A hyperlink will then exist so that a user can click on a link to view this data in Contact Builder or clixifix respectively.
- The pre-handover plot data lives in Contact Builder with the associated aftersales plot data seamlessly populated in clixifix.
- This integration provides your remote sales / marketing and aftercare team the ability to access all this plot data via the web in real time.
If as a client you wish to use and integrate contact builder to your account, we at clixifix require some notice to turn this feature on and we will liaise with Contact Builder to see the process through.
- Once this stage is completed CB will confirm that data can start to be sent to clixifix.
- As new schemes are created in clixifix the CB ID is automatically created next to the scheme details within clixifix. This ID number can be transferred into your Contact Builder Admin Development area.